Team Manager - Children's Assessment Team - Bedford - up to £38ph
Our client in Bedford are currently seeking an experienced Team Manager to join their busy Children's Assessment Service. The successful candidate will be required to provide day-to-day management of a team of Social Workers.
Benefits of the role as a Children's Referral & Assessment Team Manager:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
Duties of the role as a Referral & Assessment Team Manager:
- To manage a team or service in a defined geographic or specialist area in line with business planning, performance standards and the requirements of best value, in order to contribute to the achievement of local and national objectives.
- To be responsible for the management of the identified social work service and, where appropriate, other related services in a given geographical area or specialism
- To manage, monitor and ensure the effective delivery of the service to the highest professional standard
- To be a member of the local management team to provide support to the Head of Service and to participate as a representative of the Council, as required, in other structures established for multi-agency working.
- To ensure the effective allocation of work within the team, ensuring that stated protocols for responding and processing enquiries is adhered to, within the guidelines of Working Together.
- To support all members of the team by ensuring that regular supervision and communication takes place on an individual and team basis
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.