Adults Mental Health Practitioner - West London - Starting from £37,293 + benefits
Our client in West London is looking for a permanent AMHP to join their service. This is an exciting opportunity to join a vibrant team.
- £1,800 retention bonus
- Generous annual leave
- Pension Scheme
Duties of role:
- To identify areas of risk and complete risk assessments in line with the Merton Care Management Procedures and AMHP practice guidance.
- Provide statistical information as required and to co-operate in research projects where appropriate in consultation with the Associate Director of Social Work.
- To maintain such reports and records as may be required, including car mileage, hours worked, daily diary etc.
- To input to customer database RIO and Mosaic in an accurate and timely fashion, and to keep other records up to date as required by policy and procedure.
- To attend such meetings as required by the service.
- To attend courts, tribunals and other hearings as required by the Department, both to give evidence, submit reports and provide support to customers.
- To undertake training and attend courses by agreement with the Associate Director of Social Work to develop skills and professional practice.
- To carry out their duties under the general supervision of the AMHP Lead.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the U.K.
- Social Work degree