Practice Manager - Assessment and Intervention - Horsham, West Sussex - up to £38ph
Are you looking for progression? Our Client in Horsham, West Sussex requires a Practice Manager for their Assessment team. The applicants need to be social workers - with experience in supervising and supporting experienced and newly qualified social workers (ASYE) in their team to provide safe, high quality casework to children and families that comply with legislation, guidance and local policies and procedures, and achieve positive outcomes; in addition they need to have sound knowledge of legislation relevant to the specialist area of the post e.g. Children Act 1989, Adoption and children Act 2004, Working Together 2013, Fostering Regulations and Standards and Public Law Outline.
Benefits of the role as an Assessment Practice Manager:
- Excellent rates of pay
- Exceptional support
- Working in a rural area on the coastline
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
As an Assessment Practice Manager you will have experience of:
- Extensively working with children and families in the statutory, independent or third sector
- You will have completed your Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
- Holding a recognised social work qualification
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
As an Assessment Practice Manager, your responsibilities are as follows:
- To lead motivate, nurture and manage a team (social workers and unqualified staff)
- To deliver a children's social care service on a day to day basis.
- You will be responsible for ensuring the service provided is effective and delivering the required outcomes, as well as ensuring cases are dealt with in a timely manner.
- You will be responsible for effectively managing resources and budgets in collaboration with others and key stakeholders and the co-ordination, planning and delivery of agreed activities and objectives.
- You will be accountable for the practice of social workers within the team they manage, and provide or ensure effective professional and practice supervision, as well as performance appraisals, takes place.
As an Assessment Practice Manager, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
If you are interested please contact Shauna on 0207 046 6210 or email firstname.lastname@example.org .