Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Norfolk - £28 p/h
An experienced Children with Disabilities Social Worker is required to join a Children with Disabilities Team in Norwich, Norfolk. The successful candidates should have experience of working with disabled children and their families and they should have an understanding of legislation that underpins this work.
They should have experience of child protection, court work, children in care with disabled children and their families. They should be able to drive and have access to their own transport. As a Children with Disabilities Social Worker you must be flexible and able to work under pressure. Due to the nature of the role candidates must have front line post qualifying experience in Child Protection services.
This is an opportunity to work within a tailored team which holds less cases than frontline.
As a Children with Disabilities Social Worker you will benefit from:
- Good rates of pay
- Well managed team
- Admin support available
- Good level of client interaction
- A stable team
- Manageable caseload
- Low turnover of staff
It would be preferable for any applicants to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Working with children on Child Protection Plans, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court
- Court Reports
- Working with new Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Attending LAC Reviews
As a Child Protection Social Worker, you MUST:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK driver's licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.