Social Work - Reablement - Southwark - £27.27ph
Southwark are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Reablement Team to cover the seconded social worker for a 6 month period. This is to be past of a multidisciplinary, integrated internal Reablement Service which is composed of Senior Reablement Officers, Senior OT's and Senior Physiotherapist and Social Work assistants. The aim is to manage complex cases and be a resource to the service as well as guidance to the SWA's regarding practice and outcome planning and review. This is a short term service that works in partnership with health, Whipps Cross Hospital and Ainslie Rehab Unit and will be part of developing new pathways and out of hospital community work promoting independence and working with families and carers. A background and comprehensive understanding of the Reablement Ethos and the Care Act is essential. Previous experience of working to a degree of "crisis work" would be beneficial.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Social Worker:
- Good length of contract with possible extensions
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
- Good package
As a Adults Social Worker, you will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Holding complex cases
- Carrying out community assessments and reviews.
- Arranging complex care packages and care placements, and reviewing these care packages.
- Arranging appointeeships and Court of Protection work.
- Arranging reablement services and direct payments.
- Signposting and referring to other services
As a Adults Social Worker, you will:
- Be HCPC registered
- Be eligible to work in the UK
- Have a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.