Forensic Social Worker - Private Mental Health Hospitals - Surrey - £26 - £30 Ltd
This private healthcare provider based in Surrey are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to work across 2 of their hospitals. One will be a medium/low secure unit catering to males over 18 years old and the other is a step-down rehabilitation unit providing a range of opportunities for individuals to re-integrate into the community.
This is a fantastic opportunity to move away from the red tape of Local Authority positions and improve the lifestyles of individuals in need. The hospitals are purpose-built to an extremely high standard offering both workers and individuals in care a fantastic environment on a daily basis.
Benefits of the role;
- Very competitive pay
- Opportunity for both Locum and Permanent opportunities
- Rural areas of Surrey in purpose-built hospitals built to an extremely high standard
You will have experience of:
- Working within a similar environment
- Caring for patients with enduring mental illnesses, personality disorders and mild learning disabilities
- Working in a multi-disciplinary setting, supporting all disciplines
- Completing ongoing comprehensive social care assessments and reports as required from the pre-admission to discharge stage
You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.