Social Worker - Children's Assessment Team - Stockton-On-Tees, North East - £146.83 (PAYE)
Our client in Stockton-On-Tees requires a number of experienced Social Workers to start as soon as possible within their busy Children's Assessment Team. Potential candidates should experience managing a varied caseload and meeting timescales. Recent experience within child protection teams is desirable but other frontline experience is may be considered.
Successful applicants will have experience writing reports, working with Public Law Outline, initiating S47. Ideal candidates will be have experience in handling care proceedings and confident in going to court .
Benefits of the role as a Children's Referral & Assessment Social Worker include:
- Potential for long contract with set hours (37 hours)
- Supportive Management
- Access to Liquid Training and free DBS
- Twice weekly pay roll
The successful Referral & Assessment Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Duty and Assessment
- Attending and giving evidence in court
- Working within busy authorities and able to manage a caseload effectively
- Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
- Single Assessments
- Section 47
- Working on a duty rota
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.