Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - West London - starting from £37,293 + benefits
Our client in West London is looking for a Senior Social Worker to join their Children with Disabilities team! This is a great opportunity for a promotion or to experience something new.
- Retention payment
- Generous annual leave
- Car parking
- Practice educator allowance
About the role:
- Experience within a Child Protection, Looked After Children or, preferably, a Disabled Children's team. Ideally, the successful candidate will also have experience of supervising social workers.
- Working in a stable environment which rarely recruits locum workers and has adopted a new, innovative way of working aiming to evenly allocate caseloads across the team.
- Implementing and reviewing care packages
- Looked After Children reviews
- Implementing and maintaining CIN and CP plans
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to Work in the U.K.
- Post-qualified experience
Please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or e.christmas@liquidpersonnel for more information or to apply