Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker - Looked After Children & Leaving Care Team - Dorset - £30,153 - £37,306 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Dorset County Council for a social worker with statutory experience who has previous post qualified experience but will also consider those who have completed their ASYE.
Ideal experience will be in the Looked After Children/Leaving Care field, however they will consider social workers from a variety of areas, which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field.
Offices are based in Dorchester (West) and Ferndown (East) areas of Dorset
Benefits of working for Dorset council include:
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Part Time options also available
- Retention Bonus of £2,000
- Support & Development through well structured Reinvigorating Social Work (RSW) programme designed to help you progress forward in your Career.
- Work in an District well known for its Beautiful Coastline & Sunny Weather.
- With the Great Reputation of the area coupled with the lucrative package the council is offering which can accommodate around your needs & goals as a social worker, we'd welcome an application from social workers with a variety of statutory experience.
As a Children & Families Social Worker, You MUST be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK Driving license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
To find out more about this position or to apply, please contact Daniel Asad-Hamed on 0161 235 6846 or email him at firstname.lastname@example.org