Social Worker/ Senior Social Worker - Child Protection & Assessment Team - Dorset - £30,756 - £38,052 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Dorset County Council for a social worker with statutory experience who ideally has previoua experience but will also consider those who have completed their ASYE.
Ideal experience will be in the Child Protection or Assessment field, however they will consider social workers from a variety of areas, which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field.
Offices are based in Dorchester (West) and Ferndown (East) areas of Dorset.
Benefits of working for Dorset council include:
- Generous Relocation Package of up to £8,000
- Part Time options also available
- Retention Bonus of £2,000
- Support & Development through well structured Reinvigorating Social Work (RSW) programme designed to help you progress forward in your Career.
- Work in an District well known for its Beautiful Coastline & Sunny Weather.
With the Great Reputation of the area coupled with the lucrative package the council is offering which can accommodate around your needs & goals as a social worker, we'd welcome an application from social workers with a variety of statutory experience.
As a Children & Families Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK Driving license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org