Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Hull - £31 per hour
Our client in Hull requires an experienced Social Worker to join their Referral and Assessment team.
The successful candidate will be responsible for completing a single assessment of all referrals who have been accepted as either a Child in Need or Child Protection, and will be expected to carry out Section 47 enquiries.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent rate of pay
- Stable authority
- Supportive management
- Long contracts
- Previous experience with section 47's, initial assessments and working duty rota are essential to this role.
As a Referral and Assessment Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Experience of working on a duty Desk
- Section 47s
- Working in a high paced team
- Initial Assessments
- Liaising with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Chairing Child Protection Core Groups
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.