Social worker - Early Intervention (Innovations) Team - Slough Children's Services Trust - Up to £32 per hour
Slough Children's Services Trust requires a Senior Social Worker to join their Early Intervention team.
The role is to provide a mixture of both individual and group interventions with parents, carers, children and young people with additional needs up to the thresholds for social care involvement to improve outcomes for children and families. You will be asked to work in partnership with parents to strengthen parental capacity and family relationships and to increase parental engagement in their local community and in their children's education.
You will be asked to engage with families developing, maintain and supporting an empowering relationship founded on mutual respect, trust and strengths of families. You will need to use persistent and proactive interventions when working with parents to enable positive changes in their lives.
Benefits of working as a Senior Social Worker on the Early Intervention Team are:
- Positive and stable team
- Good management structure within an experienced team
- Good career progression
To be part of the Early Interventions Team as a Social Worker you will need experience of:
- Maintaining a caseload of families, providing ,support and group interventions as part of family action plans
- Promoting and facilitating parental understanding of a child's needs
- Court and reporting writing, whilst maintaining a professional yet timely manor
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy