Team Manager - Access Team - Enfield - £36ph
Our Client in a busy team in Enfield requires an experienced Team Manager to join their fast paced Access Team.
Benefits of the role…
- Stable council
- Competitive pay-rate
- Good staff retention
- Access to the "My Liquid Rewards" exclusive discount scheme
Duties will include...
- To have responsibility for the effective delivery of social care services to people with a broad range of social care needs
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- To ensure services are delivered in a manner that reflects the diversity of Enfield's Residents
You will have experience of…
- Managing a social work team
- contribute to the strategic development of services in line with personalisation
- To work and develop positive partnerships with other council groups, external agencies and organisations.
You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.