Youth Offending Officer - North London - Up to £23 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Youth Offending Officer in the North London area. You must have previous post qualified experience of working with in a YOS, and have worked within YOS in the last 3 years.
Duties of the role:
- To act as a member of a professional multi-agency team providing criminal justice services to children subject to statutory supervision and their families.
- Prevent youth offending, protect the public and safeguard individuals
- Contribute to both the operational efficiency and the strategic development of the Youth Offending Service.
- Discharge the responsibilities of the local Youth Justice Partnership under both the Crime and Disorder Act 1998 and the Criminal Justice and Immigration Act 2008 in relation to youth justice disposals.
- Help deliver the authority's responsibilities under the Children Act 1989 & 2004 and other relevant legislation with respect to children in need, particularly those in need of protection and those in the care of the authority.
- Maintain professional standards of practice and to implement and comply with the Departmental vision, values, strategic objectives, procedures and managerial guidance.
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.