Adults Access Team - Team Manager - Dorset - £38ph
Our Client in Dorset requires an Experienced Team Manager to join their Adults Access Team.
Dorset has been working to reduce caseloads and evenly spread work providing good support for managers. In the role you will be expected to provide good supervision for your team and assistant team manager, therefore experience in a managerial role previous is required.
Benefits of the role….
- Stable council
- Competitive pay-rate
- Admin support available
- Good transport links
As an Adults Team Manager you will have experience of….
- Responsibility for the effective delivery of social care services to people with a broad range of social care needs
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- To ensure services are delivered in a manner that reflects the diversity of Enfield's Residents
- Managing a social work team
- Strategic development of services in line with personalisation
- Develop positive partnerships with other council groups, external agencies and organisations.
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.