Advanced Practitioner - Assessment - Peterborough - up to £32ph
My client in Peterborough requires a Social Worker with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join their children's First Response team. The successful First Response Senior Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment.
Benefits of the role as a First Response Advanced Practitioner:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful First Response Advanced Practitioner will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
As a First Response Advanced Practitioner, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.