Referral & Assessment Team - Social Worker - Hertfordshire - £28ph - JUNE START
I am currently looking for a social worker to take advantage of a rare opportunity in a Referral & Assessment Team in Hertfordshire starting in June 2018.
The service that the successful candidate will be working for operates through an innovative systemic management structure which allows for the consistent fair allocation of case loads.
Due to the nature of this role my client has specified that candidates must previous experience within front line Children's Services.
You will benefit from a very stable, supportive working environment which has recently been praised by social workers that are new to the team. You will also benefit from improved pay rates
Benefits of the role…
- Agency workers will receive training
- Long contract length
- Competitive rate of pay
- Stable & supportive management structure
- Opportunity for progression
You will have experience of…
- Dealing with complex cases
- Working as part of a duty rota
- Section 47s & Section 17s
- Assessments such as: risk, single & pre-birth
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.