Social Worker - Adults Mental Health - Slough - £30-32ph
Slough are looking for an experienced social worker to work within their Mental Health Older People Team.
They require a Social Worker with experience within Mental Health.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Mental Health Social Worker:
- High pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
- Interesting and complex work
As an Adult Mental Health Social Worker you will be able to demonstrate the ability to:
- Work within an integrated Mental Health Team in Slough
- Work autonomously from day
- They will be expected to work with health colleagues focussed on the recovery of adults diagnosed with a severe and enduring mental illness.
- Knowledge of mental health treatments and interventions, care management, CPA and related legislation such as Mental Health Act, Mental capacity Act is necessary.
- Write mental health act reports
As an Adults Mental Health Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *