Children Social Work - Social Workers - Bristol - up to £31 p/h
Bristol City Council is looking for 2 qualified social works to cover short term work. The main work will cover child in need assessments and child protection assessments. Any applicants will need to have post qualified experience in statutory work and of a similar background. The client will consider past time workers if proven suitable experience. This location does also offer free parking, the council and team are very supportive and stable.
Benefits of the role:
- Competitive pay rates
- Free parking
- Well performing local authority
- Supportive team
- Good reputation
- Low staff turnover
Duties will include:
Conducting Core Assessments and work with children who are the subject of Child Protection Plans. While also taking on Court Work and manage cases where children are the subject of Care Proceedings. Our work to safeguard children under the Child Protection or Court Frameworks requires staff who are skilled communicators and able to convey difficult information in clear terms to families, or describe complex cases and care plans succinctly in written form.
You will have experience of:
- Working knowledge of the Children's Act
- Court Proceedings
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Attending Court & relevant reports
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
- Cluster model of working, team is based alongside R&A, Early Help and CAMHS
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK licence holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Free access to online social work training and CPD materials (worth £500 a year)
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many other high street stores with My Liquid Rewards
- Many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements direct from Liquid Personnel
- Excellent referral scheme - £200 for each successfully placed referral
Liquid Personnel is a specialist social work recruitment consultancy, and our knowledgeable staff can undertake tailor-made searches to find the ideal social work jobs for you.