Social Worker - Private Psychiatric Hospital - Hertfordshire - Up to £32,500 salary
This 50 bed Private Hospital in Hertfordshire are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker for an autonomous position with the option of progression and training.
There is the option to train not only as an AMHP but also a Practice Educator, so this is a fantastic opportunity for the right candidate to expand their career.
This is an urgent position with interviews occurring next week, so if this sounds like something you'd be interested in, please don't hesitate to get in touch!
Benefits of the role:
- Immediate interviews
- Potential for progression and training (including AMHP & Practice Educator training)
- Private organisation with a good reputation for patient improvement
- Working over a long period to see real change in individuals
You will need as a minimum:
- Relevant post-qualified experience
- Good understanding of Mental Health Social needs
- Safeguarding experience
- Psychiatric experience
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK