Social Workers - Children's Emergency Duty Team - West Yorkshire - £24 per hour
My client in West Yorkshire is currently looking for a social worker to join their Emergency Duty Team. They require practitioners who are able to undertake a full range of social work tasks independently and is able to demonstrate the ability to deal with complexity and work to the legislation relevant to their service area.
Interviews will be taking place immediately, so please do not hesitate to apply.
Benefits of the role as an EDT Social Worker:
- Office based
- Out of hours work
- Supportive management team
- Potential for long term contracts
- Good rates of pay
- Free access to online training
- Free access to My Liquid Rewards
As an EDT Social Worker you will:
- Work in a high paced team
- Carry out Initial Assessments
- Liaise with Clients and Professionals/Agencies
- Carry out Risk Assessments
As a EDT Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Significant post-qualified experience
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.