Social Worker - Child Protection - Doncaster - £27 per hour
Our client in Yorkshire requires a Social Worker with credible front line and child protection experience to join their thriving team. The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment and have experience of court work.
Benefits of the role as a CP Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay (outside IR 35)
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful candidate will have the following:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- PLO Experience
- Court Experience
As a CP Social Worker you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid quicker
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.