Social Worker - Adults Learning Disabilities - Cambridgeshire - Up to £28 per hour
My Client requires an experienced Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker to join their Learning Disabilities Team in a supportive and well-connected team in Cambridgeshire.
They ideally need candidates with strong learning disabilities experience and someone who is able to work autonomously.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Learning Disabilities Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Regular support and supervision
As a Learning Disabilities Social Worker, you MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.