Social Worker - Adults Locality Team - Slough - £35 per hour
Our Client in Slough requires an Experienced Social Worker to join their Adults Locality Team.
As an Adults Locality Social Worker you will make timely and appropriate assessments of individuals social care needs, in collaboration with health and other relevant agencies.
The role also involves delivery, within financial resources available, of services to meet assessed needs. Previous Experience in an Adults role is essential..
Benefits of an Adults Locality Social Worker role:
- Supportive team with brilliant management structure
- Interesting cases
- Long contract
- Competitive Pay rate
- Highly commutable from London
As an Adults Locality Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Working in a generic social work team supporting a variety of adult needs
- Lead professional in safeguarding investigations and Best Interests Meetings
- Completing Mental Capacity Act assessments
- Facilitating complex case review with operational management including MARAC (Multi Agency Risk Assessment Conference)
- Creating new polices and protocols with team in line with changing reforms (Care Act, Lone working polices, Duty Process).
- Contributing views and implementing new ideas with (based upon client needs within boroughs) commissioning colleagues to agree new tender contracts.
- Completing Continuing Care assessments annual care review reports.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place * “
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.