Senior Social Worker x 10 - Children's Services - Norfolk - £275 per day
My client in Norfolk requires several Senior Social Workers with credible front line and risk assessment experience to join several teams in Great Yarmouth. .
We need staff who are able to be deployed into the areas of greatest need, and in so doing share good practice and knowledge. We will expect them to work a full, professional day, carrying out the hours needed to successfully deliver the work tasked.
The successful Social Worker should be comfortable working within a challenging yet rewarding environment across Child Protection, Assessment, Children with Disabilities and Looked After Children.
Benefits of the role as a Assessment team Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay, around £37ph based on a 37 hour week
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- Long term contract
To work as a Senior Social Worker you will need to have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
You will need to be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK licence
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.