Social Worker - Child Protection/Children in Need - Cheshire West & Chester - £26.82 p/h
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the Children in Need team within Cheshire West & Chester.
The applicant will have the opportunity to work in a busy, fast-paced environment performing assessments and long term cases. Due to the nature of this role, applicants must have at least frontline statutory experience.
Benefits of the role as Child Protection Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Potential for a long contract
- Training opportunities with Liquid Personnel
- CV Enhancement
Applicants must have experience of:
- Completing Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
- Completing section 47 enquiries, assessing risks to children with sound knowledge of risk assessment tools
- Child Protection Plans and Children in Need Plans and should be able to complete these in a timely and solution focused manner
- Initial Court Statements and initial Looked After Children Plans
- Working knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation
- Working knowledge of secondary practice guidance and assessment tools
- Meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
As a Child Protection Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- "Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.