Social Worker - Duty & Advice (MASH) - Kirklees - £31 per hour
Our Client in Yorkshire requires a strong Social Worker to join their Duty & Advice Team, previously named MASH.
The successful candidate will have a background knowledge in multi-agency work, child protection and children in need, with assessment knowledge, single assessment and section 47's.
This role does involve some administrative duties, and offers autonomy with opportunities to gain valuable experience.
Benefits of the role:
- Excellent pay rate
- Good transport links
- Autonomy in role
- Good level of client interaction
- Office based
You will have experience of:
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
- Child protection Care proceedings
- Section 47s
- Core Assessments
- Child protection meetings
- Case conferences
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A car driver
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.