DoLS Authoriser - DoLS Team - Warwickshire - £37,858 Pro rata
Our Client in Warwick requires a DoLS authoriser to join their DoLS Team.
Benefits of working as a Social Worker on the DoLS Team are:
- Positive and well managed team
- Fantastic career progression
- Central location with good transport links
- Flexible working - 3 days from home
To work on the DoLS Team as a Social Worker you will need to have experience:
- To maintain a robust system for completion of Dols authorisations
- Adhere to statutory timescales within the Dols authorisation process
- To ensure that all the Deprivation of Liberty Safeguards (DoLS) assessments are completed appropriately and to a high standard; that the relevant paperwork has been completed and that the legislative requirements are met.
- Deliver practice which is recognised as exemplary, upholds the value base of the health and social work profession.
- Have a comprehensive working knowledge of the Bournewood judgment, Human Rights Act (1998), codes of practice, statutory instruments including: Mental Capacity Act (MCA 2005), Mental Health Act (2007), (Care Act 2014), Care Standards Act (2000), National and local policies, guidance and procedures, and resources relevant to the Mental Capacity Act (2005).
- Undertake such other duties as the Council may reasonably require commensurate with the grading of the post.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.