Social Worker - Care Management Team - Southend-On-Sea - Up to £35,444 + benefits
Our Client in Southend has an excellent opportunity to join one of the Care Management Teams. They are looking for confident and skilled social workers to provide professional and comprehensive casework to a caseload of young people appropriate to experience and capabilities. You will need to ensure the highest of professional standards and good overall knowledge of relevant legislation regulation and practice methods
- Relocation grant of up to £8,000
- Local Government Pension Scheme
- Savings of up to £900 on childcare vouchers
- Car scheme that allows workers to drive new, fully maintenance, insured car at a lower cost
About the role:
- To provide an efficient and cost effective service to young people ensuring that their needs are professionally assessed.
- To make sure every young person will have a professional and comprehensive Pathway Plan and Risk Assessment.
- To investigate, evaluate and analyse information on cases, demonstrating clarity of assessment, reliability of information, evidences conclusions and realistic pathway plans. Ensure adequate recording that evidences practice.
- To develop practice, which takes a holistic view of the individual, locating them in both their immediate and extended social circles, and having full regard to their overall development needs.
- Need to be familiar with Equal Opportunities good practise and the Council requirements for diversity and to implement this in all aspects of working practice and promote it in the team, workplace and wider organisation.
- To ensure that all case management complies with the statutory requirements and the Council's policies and procedures.
- To ensure the Team Manager is kept fully appraised of problems arising from workload and seek advice as and when necessary.
- To attend reviews, various meetings and court if required for each case presenting the Council plans and opinions with professionalism and integrity.
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Full driving license and car
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
If you are interested in the role or would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Nina Brun on 0207 046 6215 or email her at email@example.com