Children's Social Worker - Intervention (CIN) - Guildford, Surrey - £33,332 - £38,312 + benefits
Our Client has an excellent opportunity to join one of Surrey's Intervention Teams as a children's social worker, based in Guildford, Surrey. They are looking for confident and skilled social workers who are determined to achieve the best for children. Working for the Intervention Team provides a real opportunity to make a difference.
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 24 days annual leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
- Savings on childcare vouchers
- Where possible, we offer flexible working, mobile phones and laptops
- Local government salary-related pension offered
- Option to join the car lease scheme
About the role:
- As a member of the Intervention Team, you will be working with children from pre-birth to 18, in a fast paced and dynamic environment.
- You will undertake assessments of children through direct work.
- Work with families and partnership organisations.
- You will develop child centred plans and implement and review these with the child, family and professional network.
- Within the role you will be expected to maintain high standards of professional practice, working at all times in the best interests of children and young people, ensuring that there are clear evidence based assessments and plans in place on all allocated cases and who have the ability to convey their analysis and planning through presentation and written reports.
- Be able to deliver effective interventions to achieve significant long term improvements for children.
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Full driving license and car
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills
If you are interested in the role or would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Nina Brun on 0207 046 6215 or email her at email@example.com