Social Worker - Children in Need (CIN) - Lancashire/Skelmersdale - £24.97 p/hour
An experienced social worker is required to join the Children in Need Team within Lancashire.
The successful applicant will have the opportunity to work in a busy, fast-paced environment performing assessments and long term cases. Due to the nature of this role, applicants must have at least frontline statutory experience.
Benefits of the role as a CIN Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Potential for a long contract
- Training opportunities with Liquid Personnel
- CV Enhancement
Applicants must have experience of:
- Completing Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
- Completing section 47 enquiries, assessing risks to children with sound knowledge of risk assessment tools
- Child Protection Plans and Children in Need Plans and should be able to complete these in a timely and solution focused manner
- Initial Court Statements and initial Looked After Children Plans
- Working knowledge of the Children Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation
- Working knowledge of secondary practice guidance and assessment tools
- Meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
As a Child Protection Social Worker you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.