Referral and Assessment Team - Social Worker/Senior Social Worker - Bromley - Up to £35ph
I am currently looking for a social worker to take advantage of a rare opportunity in a Referral and Assessment Team in Bromley.
The service that the successful candidate will be working for operates through an innovative systemic management structure which allows for the consistent fair allocation of case loads.
You will benefit from a very stable, supportive working environment which has recently been praised by social workers that are new to the team. You will also benefit from improved pay rates
Benefits of the role…
- Agency workers will receive training such as; full induction, CSE, Neglect toolkit and Housing/Homelessness training
- Flexible working/condensed hours can be considered
- Long contract length
- Weekly POD meetings
- Opportunity for progression
You will have experience of…
- Dealing with complex cases
- CIN and CP plans
- Section 47s
- Single assessments
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- Up to date knowledge of relevant legislation
You will be…
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Access to many exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- Twice weekly payroll
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.