Social Worker - Children in Care - Stoke on Trent - £30 per hour
Stoke on Trent have provided us with an exciting new opportunity where they are looking for Social Worker to join their Children in Care team.
They are looking for 3 full-time Social Workers to join their Children in Care team. Previous Social Work experience and working with looked after children is necessary.
A minimum of 2 weeks' notice period will be required to terminate this contract. This notice period will enable a smooth transition from one worker to another with regards to our children, young people and families.
Benefits of this role as a Children in Care Social Worker:
- Great management structure providing regular supervision
- Experienced and supportive team
- Competitive rate of pay
- Good level of client interaction
- Training opportunities with Liquid Personnel
As a Children in Care Social Worker, you must have some experience of:
- Conducting Single Assessments in a timely and concise manner to inform decision making
- Gaining children's wishes and feelings, make observations of non-verbal children and their parents
- Court experience and progress initial Looked After Children Plans
- Knowledge of the Children's Act 1989 and all subsequent amendments and related child care legislation
- Knowledge of secondary practise guidance and using assessment tools
- Work in a child focused manner and meeting deadlines without compromising the quality of assessments
As a Children in Care Social Worker, you must be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Hold a full UK license
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
- “Find your own job” bonus get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.