Social Worker - Adult Safeguarding/Supporting Care Team - Newham - £28-£30ph
Our client in Newham is looking for an experienced Social Worker to join their Adult Safeguarding/Supporting Care Team. The worker will be expected to complete safeguarding investigations in line with Section 42, of the Care Act 2014, and to work as part of the operational safeguarding cluster in Newham. Those with previous experience with the safeguarding process are highly recommended to apply!
My client is looking to interview as soon as possible so please do not hesitate to express your interest!
Benefits of the role as an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker:
- Long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Great location
- Regular support and supervision
- Interesting and manageable case load
As an Adult Safeguarding Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Managing caseloads dependent upon experience, grade of post and complexity of cases, utilising specialist knowledge for appropriate interventions, needs and risk assessments, care planning and safeguarding investigations.
- Carrying out high quality assessments, using person-centred, community focused, and multi-agency interventions to bring about positive change through developing effective relationships and to secure the best outcomes for service users and carers.
- Ensuring that vulnerable adults are adequately protected in line with Cornwall Safeguarding Adults policy and procedures and relevant legislation.
- Developing and maintaining strong relationships with specialists, support groups and networks to strengthen support available to service users and their families/carers.
As a Adults Safeguarding Social Worker will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.