Team Manager - Assessment Team - Buckinghamshire - £53,749 - £59,661 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Buckinghamshire for a experienced Team Manager. The client is considering all candidates with extensive years management experience and this is a great opportunity to join a Progressive local authority whilst developing further in your management career.
Duties as a Assessment Team Manager include:
- Responsibility for the effective supervision of staff within the Assessment team.
- Ensuring that supervision facilitates reflective practice and the development of high quality standards, linked to positive outcomes for children.
- We operate within a strong performance management culture, and you will drive up performance within the team and develop the necessary expertise.
- The Team Manager will play an important role in working collaboratively with Police, Health, Adult Social Care and Education.
Offices are based in Aylesbury (North), Amersham & High Wycombe (South), with the south offices only a 25 minute train Journey from Central London (Marylebone Station).
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire include:
- £2,125 Bonus payment after a year of work.
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- Up to £600 paid towards Car Allowance, other benefits include childcare voucher scheme, car purchase scheme, discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security.
- Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing.
- Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years’ service). Plus you can apply to buy up to 2 weeks’ additional leave per year.
- 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year.
- High performance and our Contribution Based Pay scheme means that those who demonstrate exceeding or outstanding performance may also be eligible for a bonus payment.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org