Social Worker & Senior Social Worker - Children with Disabilities Team - Buckinghamshire - up to £45,256 per annum
An exciting vacancy has become available in Buckinghamshire for a social worker with extensive statutory experience but will also consider those who have completed their ASYE.
They will consider clients with a range of different experience, so this opportunity is ideal for someone who's interested in moving into a specialised role in social work.
Offices are based in Aylesbury (North), Amersham & High Wycombe (South), with the south offices only a 25 minute train Journey from Central London (Marylebone Station).
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire include:
- £2,125 Bonus payment after a year of work.
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- Up to £600 paid towards Car Allowance, other benefits include childcare voucher scheme, car purchase scheme, discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security.
- Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing.
- Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years’ service). Plus you can apply to buy up to 2 weeks’ additional leave per year.
- 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year.
- High performance and our Contribution Based Pay scheme means that those who demonstrate exceeding or outstanding performance may also be eligible for a bonus payment.
With some great bonus payments that can bring the Annual salary to over £50,000 a year whilst enjoying the full benefits of a pension and sick pay, Buckinghamshire County Council is a great place to start or continue your social work career.
We'd welcome an application from social workers with a variety of statutory experience, so feel free to get in touch for any further information.
As a Children With Disabilities Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org