Senior Social Worker - Children's Assessment Team - Permanent - Buckinghamshire - up to £45,256 per annum
We are currently recruiting for a experienced Senior Social worker with statutory experience but will also consider those who have completed their ASYE.
They will consider social workers from a variety of areas, which is ideal if you're interested in expanding your experience or moving into a new field.
Benefits of working for Buckinghamshire include:
- £2,125 Bonus payment after a year of work.
- Up to £8,000 Relocation Package
- Up to £600 paid towards Car Allowance, other benefits include childcare voucher scheme, car purchase scheme, discounts on O2 phone contracts, solicitors, storage and home security.
- Flexible working arrangements - you can apply for different work patterns, sabbaticals & job sharing.
- Generous annual leave (22 - 27 days with 5 extra days after 5 years’ service). Plus you can apply to buy up to 2 weeks’ additional leave per year.
- 5 days' dedicated development & training days a year.
- High performance and our Contribution Based Pay scheme means that those who demonstrate exceeding or outstanding performance may also be eligible for a bonus payment.
As a Children's Assessment Senior Social Worker, You MUST be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Completed ASYE