Social Worker - Children's Services - Permanent - Salary details: Up To £35,469 - South of Doncaster
Full Time, Permanent
Now is the time to join Doncaster Children’s Services Trust. With 4 Ofsted monitoring visits in the last 12 months all identifying significant progress, Doncaster is a great place to be.
They have vacancies in there team in the South of Doncaster based at the Martin Wells Centre in Edlington. There teams are all led by permanent Heads of Service and Team Managers with support from our centre for excellence to ensure there social workers are confident in everything they do. There staff are showing pride in their work and so they should!
They are seeking to employ experienced social workers who also want to showcase their work but ultimately have the desire to make a real difference to the lives of children and young people.
Benefits of working as a Children's Social Worker:
- More then 6 month experience
- Stable team
- Free Parking
- Pleasant, modern office
- Training opportunities
- Pleasant geographical area
- Access to "My Liquid Rewards" discount scheme
What we can offer:
- Competitive salary
- 28-32 days annual leave per year
- Training that is viewed as being the best in the region
- Links with the South Yorkshire Teaching Partnership
- High street discount scheme
- Continuous service from local authorities
- Leadership that is visible and approachable
- We will consider relocation support and if you feel financially tied to your current employer we may be able to help you free yourself.
You will be:
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK