CSF Child Sexual Exploitation - Senior Social Worker - Redhill, Surrey - £39,270 - £43,150 + benefits
Our Client has an excellent opportunity to join one of Surrey's Child Exploitation Teams as a Senior Social worker, based in Redhill. They are looking for confident and skilled social workers who are determined to achieve the best for children. In Surrey they ensure that their social workers have varied, mixed and manageable workloads, regular supervision, and through annual appraisals you will be have the opportunity for career development and pay progression.
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 28 days annual leave, with options to buy and sell leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
- Savings on childcare vouchers
- Where possible, we offer flexible working, including part-time, job share and home working.
- Local government salary-related pension offered
About the role:
- In Surrey we are proud of the improving work we are doing to prevent and respond to CSE, we are working hard with multi agency partners, businesses and families to raise awareness of CSE and directly intervene where it is seen to be happening.
- The CSE specialist senior social work role is a key part of driving this work forward working both directly with children and families as well as well as being involved in training, multi-agency working and raising awareness of CSE with staff and other agencies.
- You will hold a small caseload of children at risk of CSE. This role will also involve liaising with a range of external and internal partner agencies, including more senior levels.
- You will take on responsibility for supervision of non-professionally qualified staff, particularly the Senior Family Support Worker (CSE) following appropriate training on staff supervision and assessment of competence, and mentor newly qualified social workers.
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Full driving license and car
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree.
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding.
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills.
If you are interested in the role or would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Nina Brun on 0207 046 6215 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org