Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - North-East London - Up to £38,229 + benefits
Our client in North-East London is looking for someone to join their CWD team as a social worker. this is an excellent opportunity for someone looking to widen their experience in a vibrant setting.
- Discounted parking
- Professional development
- Flexible and agile working hours
- Access to a leading pension scheme
About the role:
- A pro-active analytical thinker, with experience of working within a multi-agency context as well as a sound knowledge and understanding of safeguarding children and vulnerable adults.
- A strong team worker, who brings ideas for service delivery and in partnership with parents and young people.
- You will be part of developing and supporting a comprehensive service for Disabled Children and Young People and their families arising out of the Council's duties and powers under legislation and regulations,
- Involved in a supportive, enabling and inspirational team, striving towards the shared purpose of achieving independence, choice and the best possible results for the service users.
- You will work in accordance with guidelines set out by local management and to make appropriate use of statutory, independent and voluntary resources. If you have the drive and the commitment we are looking for we would love to hear from you!
- HCPC Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Social Work degree
- Post-Qualified experience
If you are interested in the position and would like to apply, please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email him at email@example.com