Children's Social Worker - Child Protection and Court Proceedings (CP) Team - Woking - £33,332 - £38,312 + benefits
Our Client has an excellent opportunity to join one of Surrey's Child Protection Teams as a children's social worker, based in Woking, Surrey. They are looking for confident and skilled social workers who are determined to achieve the best for children. Working for the Child Protection Team provides a real opportunity to make a difference.
- £2,000 'Golden Hello'
- 24 days annual leave, with options to buy and sell leave
- Relocation assistance of up to £8,000 to help you be closer to work
- Savings on childcare vouchers
- Where possible, we offer flexible working, mobile phones and laptops.
- Local government salary-related pension offered
About the role:
- As a Social worker in the Child Protection and Court Proceedings (CP) Team, you will work directly with children and young people who are at risk of significant harm, ensuring that their wishes and feeling are heard and considered.
- Involves working with families in the pre-proceedings process, public and private law proceedings, looked after children, and children who are subject to supervision orders or a child protection plan.
- Supporting our social workers with their career development is a priority for us. In Surrey we ensure that our social workers have manageable workloads, regular supervision, and through annual appraisals you will be have the opportunity for career development and pay progression.
- Work in the CP team is supported by strong management and a culture of learning and development with opportunities to access a range of training activities.
- Be eligible to work within in the U.K.
- Full UK driving license and daily access to a car
- That you are a qualified social worker with HCPC and have a social work degree
- Have completed the Assessed and Supported Year in Employment (ASYE)
- A broad knowledge of social work practice and legislation, including safeguarding
- An ability to demonstrate excellent assessment and analysis skills
If you are interested in the role or would like to apply, please do not hesitate to contact Nina Brun on 0207 046 6215 or email her at firstname.lastname@example.org