Senior Practitioner - Corporate Parenting - North East London - From £38,229 per annum + benefits
Our client in North East London is looking for a Senior Practitioner to join their Corporate Parenting service. This is an excellent opportunity for a promotion and to get a taste for a new team that strives to be the best in social work practice.
- Discounted parking
- Access to a leading pension scheme
- Childcare vouchers
- Generous annual leave
About the role:
- The Corporate Parenting Service pulls together the case work and the provision to focus on permanence for every Looked After Child.
- The social work units, called Practice Support Groups (PSG), will be 0 – 25 years, reducing the transfers and handovers that children and their families hate.
- Focus on a systemic approach, with relationship based social work at its heart, will support social workers and promote reflective practice.
- Working within the Practice Support groups you will carry a case load of more complex cases and offer support to colleagues in group supervision.
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Social work degree
- Experience as a social worker in frontline and LAC will give you a strong practice base which helps keep the focus on achieving outcomes.