Social Work Team Manager - Adult Services - Derby - £35-40ph
Our Client in Derby City requires an experienced Team Manager to join their Adults' locality team, for working age adults
Benefits of the role….
- Stable council
- Competitive pay-rate
- Admin support available
- Good transport links
As an Adults Team Manager you will have experience of….
- Responsibility for the effective delivery of social care services to people with a broad range of social care needs
- Supervised contact
- Risk Assessments
- To ensure services are delivered in a manner that reflects the diversity of Enfield's Residents
- Managing a social work team
- Strategic development of services in line with personalisation
- Develop positive partnerships with other council groups, external agencies and organisations.
You will be….
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice Weekly Pay Roll
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
- “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place
- “Find your own job” bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us
- Free social work training events and CPD webinars
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.