Advanced Practitioner - Adults Safeguarding Team - West Midlands - £32ph
Our Client in the West Midlands requires An Advanced Practitioner to join their Adults Safeguarding Team.
The successful applicant will be working within a specialist team set up to deal with complex safeguarding cases.
Candidates must have strong safeguarding experience and previous experience of working within a complex community and/or mental health setting.
Applicants must also have a reasonable experience dealing with conflict and completing regular assessments as well as undertaking Section 42 Enquiries, in accordance with the Care Act 2014 and the latest statutory guidance.
In the role you will be expected to provide good supervision for your team and assistant team manager, therefore previous experience in an Advanced Practitioner role is required.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Safeguarding Advanced Practitioner:
- Admin support available
- Experienced team of social workers
- Competitive pay rate for the area
As a Advanced Practitioner Adults Safeguarding you will have experience of:
- Mentoring newly qualified social workers
- To undertake assessments, determine care packages/support plans and manage a range of the most complex caseload to maintain or improve the wellbeing of vulnerable adults
- Plan, deliver and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
- Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure best interests are supported.
- Ensure operational support and delivery of an Assessment Service for Vulnerable Adults
- Work directly with children and young people, the work has significant implications for the well-being of individuals and might involve situations where service users' personal liberty and or safety is at risk Professional colleagues, other providers and external agencies to gather and exchange information and co-ordinate actions. Represent the Council at multi-agency meetings.
You will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly •
- Twice weekly payroll •
- Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards” •
- Free DBS and compliance service •
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies •
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge •
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK • “
- Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place * • “
- Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.