Social Worker - MASH - Hillingdon - Up to £36,372 + benefits
Are you seeking a new opportunity? Or a high salary in a safe and secure environment? Then look no further!
Liquid Personnel are pleased to announce that Hillingdon has a vacancy as a social worker in the MASH team! This is a busy, dynamic and experienced team of people who are motivated by what they do. This is a role that would not be available for long so take advantage of the opportunity whilst it lasts!
Benefits of a Social Worker in Hillingdon
- Generous holiday allowance (subject to grade)
- HCPC registration renewal fee paid
- Up to £2k retention allowance
- Free car parking
- Car pool or mileage allowance
- Mobile working with a smart-phone and laptop
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Salaries in the top quartile
- Practice Educators allowance of £1.8k
Duties of a social worker in Hillingdon:
- Social workers manage a wider, increasingly complex social work caseload including safeguarding, with more autonomy.
- Social workers will demonstrate expertise in one or more areas of social work practice.
- Use range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Provide support for trainees and other employees, including acting as a 'buddy' for inductees.
- Social workers take responsibility for obtaining regular, effective supervision from appropriate Social Worker to ensure effective practice, critical reflection and career development.
- Demonstrate comprehensive understanding and use of knowledge related to area of practice, including critical awareness of current issues and new evidence-based practice research.
- Recognise discriminatory practices and appropriately challenge service users, colleagues and senior staff.
- Social workers maintain knowledge of current team plan and of own contribution in delivering this.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework (Social Work level).
- Social workers clearly report and record judgements, decisions and analysis using the appropriate system (Protocol / AIS).
Requirements for a Social Worker in Hillingdon:
- Knowledge and skills for child and family social workers
- Social work degree or equivalent
- HCPC registered
- Enhanced DBS
- Completed ASYE
If you are interested and would like to know more, contact Ed on 0207 046 6218 or email at email@example.com