Senior Social Worker - MASH - Hillingdon - Up to £41,025pa
Liquid are proud to announce this exclusive role! The MASH team in Hillingdon are looking for a skilled Senior Social Worker to join their ranks! This is a rare opportunity that is in high demand and highly competitive.
Benefits of a Senior Social Worker in the MASH team:
- Generous holiday allowance
- HCPC registration renewal fee paid
- Retention payments
- Free car parking
- Car pool or mileage allowance
- Mobile working with a smart-phone and laptop
- Season ticket loan
- Childcare vouchers
- Salaries in the top quartile
- Up to £2k retention allowance
- Practice Educators allowance of £1.8k
A Senior Social Worker will be expected to:
- Manage social work caseload of more complex nature and with high levels of autonomy.
- Provide expert professional and technical advice to other Social Workers, managers, colleagues and partners.
- Provide professional supervision of other Social Workers (circa 3-6), supporting caseload management and promoting reflective practice and continuous professional development.
- Demonstrate skilled use of range of frameworks for assessment and intervention.
- Model and help others develop social work professionalism and effective caseload management.
- Senior Social Workers will be expected to establish network of internal and external colleagues to support effective practice.
- Prepare court proceeding reports acting as expert testimony in Care or Private Order proceedings.
- Participate in Panel processes.
- Chair professional meetings with inter-agency partners and clients.
- To produce management information and analysis.
- Participate in team planning and contribute to the delivery of team and service plans.
- Demonstrate awareness and compliance with required Standards including the Social Work Professional Capabilities Framework (Experienced Social Worker level).
Requirements of a Senior Social Worker in the MASH team in Hillingdon:
- Knowledge and skills for child and family social workers
- Social work degree or equivalent
- HCPC registered
- Enhanced DBS
- Completed ASYE
- Full UK driving license
- Stage 1 & 2 Practice Educator Professional Standards
- Post-qualified experience
If you are interested in this Senior Social Worker position or would like more information, contact Ed on 0207 046 6218 or email him on email@example.com