Social Worker - Adults Review Team - Reading - £28-32 per hour
Our client in Reading is looking for a social worker to join their Adults Review Team.
The ideal Social Worker will be registered with the HCPC and have some experience working with adults using the strengths based approach. The successful social worker will also have previous post qualified experience of social work, in local government, voluntary, independent sector and previous high cost review experience.
The post is within a team that offers a lot of support and is a great opportunity for the right individual to gain more skills. You will also have full access to all training opportunities as a permanent member of staff would.
The role will involve reviewing care packages in the community. The team itself works with service users that are aged 18+, however the majority of the work is with older adults.
Benefits of the role as a Adults Review Social Worker:
- Potential for long term contract
- Flexible project style working
- Supportive team and management
- Interesting case load
As an Adults Review Social Worker you will be responsible for:
- Dealing with complex and varied cases
- Completing fact finding and full investigations
- Assess service user in Hospitals, Care Homes and their own Homes
- To manage a workload with the support of senior colleagues in accordance with the directorate and other agency policies and procedures.
- To identify the needs of clients and mobilise available resources as appropriate.
- To provide professional assistance and guidance to colleagues within the directorate and other agencies as appropriate.
- To ensure that records are kept in accordance with the policies and procedures of the directorate and other agencies.
- To maintain and develop communication and cooperation with colleagues, individuals and groups in the community and other statutory or voluntary agencies.
As an Adults Social Worker you will have experience of:
- Knowledge of relevant legislation, policies and procedures
- Ability to communicate effectively and creatively with users
- Ability to organise and prioritise work and manage time effectively
- Able to work effectively with people at all levels within the organisation and from other agencies/disciplines
- Commitment to the principles of partnership and of equal opportunities and anti-discriminatory practice
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.