Social Worker - Children in Need - North West London - Salary starts from £29,727 + benefits
Are you looking for a new challenge? A pay rise? Or stability in a fast-paced environment? Then this is the job for you!
Our client in North West London has a social worker vacancy within their Children in Need team. This is a great chance to build on existing skills and develop new ones.
- £1,500 market supplement on top of your annual salary
- £3,000 retention bonus after 3 years of service
- Relocation packages of up to £6,000
- Season ticket loan
About the role:
- To undertake Initial and Core Assessments of children and families in accordance with the Assessment Framework, ensuring that they are completed in a timely manner and include an analysis of the needs and circumstances of each child and family, the desired outcomes to be achieved and the services that are required.
- To ensure that every allocated child has an up to date and outcome focused Plan that clearly states the action, responsible professional(s) and agreed time scale for completion.
- To ensure that all allocated children are visited, spoken to/communicated with and monitored in accordance with statutory and procedural requirements and in line with best practice standards.
- To ensure that all correspondence and written notes detailing the outcomes and decisions from meetings with children/young people and Parents/Carers are distributed promptly.
- To prepare and present reports for a range of purposes, including child protection conferences, child looked after reviews and court, and ensures that these are produced to a high quality standard.
- To undertake on-going consultation and participation with children/young people,
- Parents/Carers and other professionals to ascertain their views, wishes and feelings about each child's Plan and ensure that this is regularly reviewed in accordance with statutory and procedural requirements and in line with best practice standards.
- Post-qualified experience in Child Protection and court work
- HCPC registered
- Excellent report writing skills
- Ability to handle complex caseloads
- Experience of working in a fast paced and extremely busy environment
- Eligible to work in the U.K.
If you are interested in the role or would like to apply, please contact Ed Christmas on 0207 046 6218 or email at email@example.com