Advanced Practitioner - Children's Assessment - Bedford - £32 an hour
Our client in Bedford requires an advanced practitioner with credible front line and child protection experience to join their well-managed Assessment Team. This is an opportunity to progress within Social Work in a stable Local Authority.
The successful candidate will be expected to carry a workload requiring exemplary practice in situations of high complexity, exercising a degree of autonomy. If required, the worker may need to provide direct supervision to staff as directed by the Team Manager. They will also need to work collaboratively with service users and their families to assess their needs and plan and deliver services in accordance with the social work team's service area. Regular supervision will be in accordance with the departmental supervision policy.
Benefits of the role as an Assessment Social Worker:
- Competitive rate of pay
- Supportive management structure
- Progression prospects
- CV enhancement
- Access to My Liquid Rewards
The successful Family Intervention Social Worker will have experience of:
- Liaising with other professionals
- Knowledge of relevant legislation
- Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
- Risk Assessment
- Duty experience
As an Assessment Social Worker, you will be:
- HCPC registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.