Youth Offending Officer - YOT - Croydon, London - £21 per hour
Liquid Personnel are looking for a Youth Offending Officer to work within Croydon, London. Pay rate is up to £21 per hour.
Full time hours, 3 month term with the likelihood of being extended
Successful applicants must have substantial experience and have worked within a YOS setting in the past 2 years.
Benefits as a Youth Offending Officer include:
- Twice weekly payroll
- Likelihood of ongoing long term contract
- Competitive pay rate
- Flexibility around working hours
Duties of a YOT Officer:
- Prepare pre-sentence reports
- Experience on ASSETplus
- Out of Court disposals
- Court experience
- Preparing assessments
- Delivering intervention plans
- Must have a thorough understanding and knowledge of legislation and the Child Protection Act
You will be:
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Working as a Youth Offending Officer
Why Liquid Personnel?
• New ‘Faster Pay’ service getting you paid more quickly
• Twice weekly payroll
• Discounts on groceries, clothing and many high street stores with “My Liquid Rewards”
• Free DBS and compliance service
• Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
• Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
• Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
• “Refer a Friend” bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place *
• “Find your own job” bonus – get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.